"GURU PEYARCHI PALANGAL FOR RISHABA RASI (TAURUS SIGN)"
The Guru makes the transit from Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) to Mithuna rasi (Gemini sign) on May 31st, 2013 at 08:00 am (Friday) as per the "Thirukkanitha Panchangam". The transit of Guru into the Mithuna rasi marks the presence of Guru in the 2nd house for the Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign).
The Guru has the lordship of 8th and 11th house for the Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign). Both the Guru and the Sukra (Lord of Rishaba rasi) treats each other as a enemy. Hence the Guru does not do anything good for Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) always.
The Guru is placed in the Mithuna rasi (Gemini sign) and maintain unfriendly nature with the Budha (Lord of Mithuna). Thus the Guru loses its strength by transiting into the Mithuna rasi. It is always good to see a malefic graha losing its strength. Thus the malefic Guru would be powerless to do any major harm to the Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign). But the ownership of 11th house (Profit house) by the weak Guru would also bring some negative results too.
Also the Guru gets eclipsed from 08.06.2013 and remains eclipsed till 02.07.2013. Hence the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) would experience mixed results during this particular period.
The Guru becomes Vakri @ it moves in a retrograde manner from 08.11.2013 to 21.02.2014. During this time, the entire behavior of Guru becomes unpredictable. Now let us see the Guru Peyarchi Palangal for Rishaba Rasi for the Year 2013.
1. Guru Peyarchi Palangal (31.05.2013 to 02.07.2013):
The Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) would experience reduced gains from their various sources of income. They would see a downgraded ties with their elder brothers/sisters. Any incorrect or thoughtless move would create problems in family and financial issues.
2. Guru Peyarchi Palangal (02.07.2013 to 13.07.2013):
The Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) could expect some relief on both their family and financial matters. The efforts to increase the profit margin would bring good results too.
3. Guru Peyarchi Palangal (13.07.2013 to 30.07.2013):
The Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) would again come under tremendous pressure over their financial position that could also impact their family ties to certain extent. Any thoughtless move on their part would invite greater troubles during this period.
4. Guru Peyarchi Palangal (30.07.2013 to 15.08.2013):
The Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) would feel the easing of pressure on their family and financial worries. But they need to be cautious as the problem does not evaporate completely.
5. Guru Peyarchi Palngal (15.08.2013 to 23.09.2013):
The Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) would feel relaxed during this period. They would be able to raise their profitablity level that would help them to solve their financial and family problems. The Rishaba rasi would also be able to strengthen the ties with their elder brothers/sisters.
6. Guru Peyarchi Palngal (23.09.2013 to 08.11.2013):
The Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign) would again feel the renewed pressure on their financial position through the low level of profits from various income sources. This would create a negative impact on the ties with their family members or there would be a mis-understanding with their family.
NOTE (For Rishaba Rasi only):
1. The results should not be read in isolation, as it could differ from person to person. This results should be read along with your Mahadasa and Antardasa results. If you have good Mahadasa periods, then the results do not trouble you much. But on other hand, if your Mahadasa period is itself bad, then it will add to your exisiting worries.
2. The Vakri Guru results would be posted later.
3. In general, the aspection of the weak Guru on the 6th, 8th and 10th will not bring any drastic changes for the Rishaba rasi. But would certainly would give some amount of relief on their financial position including debts, business and health issues.
4. Those Rishaba rasi natives who had married more than once or those who maintain extra martial relationship has to be very careful. Their thoughtless actions could create a stir within the family.
For All Lagna's with their Rasi as Rishabam (Taurus):
Followings persons could be affected more, if they do have the following graha position.
1. Persons undergoing Guru Mahadasa and Guru has the ownership of malefic houses.
2. Persons undergoing Guru Mahadasa and Guru placed in any malefic houses.
3. Persons undergoing Rahu or Kethu Mahadasa and Rahu/Kethu placed in Dhanusu and Meenam rasi with Guru getting placed in malefic houses or owning any malefic houses.
Suggestion (By the Author):
The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) are advised to do pariharam for Guru, to minimise the negative effects of Guru in 2013. For methods of doing pariharam for Guru, please visit www.jothidapariharam.blogspot.in. You can also learn more about Rishaba rasi (Taurus sign), please visit www.zodiachouse2.blogspot.com