2014 Sani Peyarchi Palangal for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus Sign) natives:
The Sani would be in the 7th position for Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives for the next 2 1/2 Years. What does it mean to the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives? Let us find out the probable results for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives for the next 2 1/2 Years. Before that let us find out the reason for Sani assuming important role in the Astrology.
Importance of Sani:
Among all the 9 planets, the Sani moves very slowly taking nearly 2 ½ Years to cross a single Zodiac sign. If the position of the Sani is favourable and gets stronger strength, then the 2 ½ year’s period remain comfortable. But on the other hand, if the Sani remains in a malefic house and gets poor strength, then it will make the natives's life treacherous for the entire 2 ½ Years period. That is, the longer transit period of the Sani is the main reason that the people look upon the Sani with greater fear. The Sani could test the patience of the natives by almost bringing the life to a standstill.
Thus the Sani can either make or break the life of all the natives. On 2nd November 2014, the Sani moves from the Thula Rasi (Libra sign) into the Viruchika Rasi (Scorpio sign) at 08.34 PM (IST – Location: Chennai). This calaculations are based on Thirukkanitha Panchangam. The Sani will stay in the Viruchika Rasi (Scorpio sign) for the next 2 ½ Years.
The Viruchika Rasi is owned by the Mars. The Mars and Sani treat each other as fierce opponent. Thus the Sani would remain uncomfortable by staying in its enemy (Mars) house for nearly 2 ½ Years. The Sani will also have an eclipse period starting from 03.11.2014 and ending on 05.12.2014. The Sani also becomes retrograde from 14.03.2015 to 02.08.2015. The Sani will deliver different set of results during its retrograde movement period and also during its eclipse period.
The Effects of the Sani transit on the Rishaba Rasi natives:
The Sani owns the 9th and the 10th house for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives. In general, the 9th house is considered as one of the best benefice house in the Vedic Astrology. The 10th house is considered as neutral. The Sani and the Venus (Lord of the Taurus) maintain mutual friendship too.
Thus the Sani becomes naturally benefice planet, since it owns the highly beneficial 9th house. But there is a small hitch. The 9th house lord also attains the status of the "Pathaga Graha", which means "Planet that can cause collateral damages". Thus the Sani delivers the best for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives, but it is also capable of delivering the damages too.
The Sani is placed at the Viruchika Rasi (Scorpio sign) and remain powerless, since the Sani would be staying in its opponent Mars' house. But the Viruchika Rasi is 7th place from the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign). The Sani regains its strength in the "Saptama Kendra" @ 7th Quadrant house. Thus the Sani will pick up more strength for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives, since it is placed in the 7th house (which quadrant too). The 7th house is considered as the neutral house for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign). Thus by staying in a neutral house, the Sani would deliver wonderful results for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives for the next 2 1/2 Years. Let us the results for the Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives, when the Shani is placed in the Viruchika Rasi.
1. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would enjoy wonderful results in their career (The benefits are likely to peak, if the Sani becomes stronger in the Ashtavargha)
The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would enjoy mixed fortunes in their career (if the Sani doesn't acquire enough strength in the Ashtavargha).
2. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives, who are staying in a foreign soil or those who do business in the overseas or those who has all kinds of expectations on the issues that are directly or indirectly connected to overseas would meet their expectations in a wonderful manner. (This would happen, only if the Sani gets good strength in the Ashtavargha)
The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would face delays or sluggish movements on any issues that are connected to a foreign soil. (This would happen because of the poor strength of the Sani in the Ashtavargha).
3. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would remain very spiritual. They love their culture, religion, origin and their roots (their paternal family and the relatives) and involve in many auspicious events and enjoy stronger ties with them. (This would happen, only if the Sani remains stronger in the Ashtavargha.
4. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would remain uncomfortable with their working environment or face difficulties in managing relationship with their fellow colleagues or business partners.
5. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would face difficulties in managing ties with their life partner or would remain uncomfortable with their marriage life.
6. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would develop contraversial ideas or thoughts.
7. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would face hurdles or difficulties on issues that are related to movable and immovable assets.
8. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would earn contraversial public ratings on themselves.
9. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would face health issues in a modest manner.
Note: The results are likely to change either positive direction or in the negative direction depending upon the other astrological factors that are defined in the natal charts. Moreover the effects of Mahadasa & Antardasa must also be considered to arrive at a conclusion. The Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives would enjoy excellent period in their life for the next 2 1/2 years, if they pass through favourable Mahadasa or Antardasa on a concurrent basis.
We are going to find out the exact results of Shani's eclipse and Shani's retrograde effects on Rishaba Rasi (Taurus sign) natives in our next post.